We’re excited to announce that we have an opportunity to become a fully-fledged ‘bud’ by joining our team. Great times.
This role is calling for all enthusiastic, charismatic, hyyydromatic, *eh hem*, and friendly people out there. Do you like to work within a fast-paced environment? Are you a huge fan of shiny, glittery stationery? Then this role could be for you.
Here at Raspberry Blossom we’re looking for a super-duper telemarketing executive to join our budding family. You’ll have charm and charisma in the bag full with the aim to promote our greetings cards and stationery to lovely shop owners.
You’ll strut your stuff for on a part-time contract being responsible for achieving agreed targets and ensuring that people are aware that we help spread a little happiness to people through the giving and receiving of our Joyful Stationery™.
The things you’ll be up to:
- Calling existing, previous and prospective UK-based clients and promoting Raspberry Blossom’s wide ranging greetings card and stationery products
- Arranging prospective meetings for the Sales Director to visit
- Helping to arrange samples and catalogues to be sent to prospective shops
- Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information
- Answering questions eloquently about Raspberry Blossom products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements
- Directing prospects to the Sales Director when needed
- Entering and updating customer information in the database
You’ll be the go-to telemarketing executive leading the above tasks and it is a great opportunity to work with a growing small business while getting first-hand real experience of working in a fast-paced design-led industry. And you’ll be working in our cute office in sunny Leytonstone too!*
*sunshine not guaranteed all year round
Good written and verbal communication skills are a must as you’ll be chatting to a lot of lovely shop owners as well as reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director. Additionally, you’ll need to be confident with Excel and Word programs to file reports. Other skills required are:
- Ability to learn about our Raspberry Blossom paper goodies products and describe them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge and articulation of English
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere!)
- Lots of initiative and a real positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Be competent with MS Office programs and using a Mac laptop
The ideal candidate will have a year’s worth of experience in a similar customer facing role.
The application bit:
As this is an in-house position you’ll be based in our studio in Leytonstone, London working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director. This role is for 16 hours a week flexibly split across a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the potential to increase.
I know you’re chomping at the bit to apply so to do so, please send a copy of your CV, along with a custom limerick of why you’d like to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re excitedly awaiting your application…
Rebecca & Mark xxx
Start Date: May
Salary: Discussed on application
Closing date for applications: 20th April
Candidates only – no agencies please