At Raspberry Blossom, our mission is simple: to inspire everyday moments of joy, one vibrant product at a time. Our vision is to globally spread positivity through our innovative, accessible, and colourful designs, enriching lives by bringing joy, happiness, and inspiration to all. We are committed to approaching our work through our core values; quality, positivity, innovation, growth and togetherness.
Currently we provide our customers with bright, smile-inducing products that help them to achieve their goals; whether that is through providing the perfect gift or card to send to a loved one, or providing commercially successful products to our growing retail partners.
As an Administration Assistant at Raspberry Blossom, you will play a vital role in supporting our team and helping us to achieve our mission and strive for our vision. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring all B2C and B2B orders are recorded accurately onto our order tracking system and then communicated to our Warehouse Manager
- Working closely with the Sales Director, Sales Executive and the Warehouse Manager to ensure that all orders are organised meticulously and all necessary paperwork is completed correctly and on time to meet delivery targets
- Create the relevant paperwork required for overseas orders
- Accurately create supplier purchase orders on our inventory software
- Taking a leading role in delivering top-tier customer service, promptly managing customer queries and ensuring their needs are dealt with
- Providing administrative support to the Business Directors, including preparing reports and scheduling appointments
- Creating line sheets and product information requirements for new and existing customers
- Working with vendors to ensure that the office is always stocked with all of the materials needed to ensure the smooth running of business operations
- Answering and fielding customer queries over the phone and having the confidence to call stakeholders to get answers
- Managing staff holidays and organising company training and days out
- Managing the company diary and inputting key events, large customer deadlines and other activities throughout the year
- Supporting retail partners and suppliers with various administrative tasks ensuring they have everything they need from us to ensure a smooth running partnership
The Key Skills we are after:
- Positive can-do attitude and an abundance of common sense
- Meticulous attention to detail (and get a buzz from making sure all work is 100%)
- Proactive and a highly organised individual. Thrive on making lists, planning and getting everything and everyone coordinated!
- Drive and motivation to work in a small growing company, where you don’t mind getting stuck into a variety of tasks
- You have the ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete tasks within a given timeframe
- Skill to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing situations
- Can multitask and prioritise tasks effectively as well as being able to handle rapidly shifting demands
- A great communicator within the team and flag up immediate and urgent concerns and act accordingly
- A strong sense of initiative and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Highly motivated to deliver customer satisfaction
- Great communication and customer service skills by telephone and email to customers and suppliers
- Well versed in the use of accounting software, experience in processing financial matters and good knowledge of reconciliation of account transactions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Sheets and Docs
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
- A love for design, greeting cards and stationery
- Experience in the following software:
- Cin7 Core Inventory
- Google Workspace
- Comfortable working on a Mac
Why You Should Join Us:
Here are a few reasons:
- As an Administration Assistant at Raspberry Blossom, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects
- You will be part of a team of talented and dedicated professionals
- You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the company's mission, vision and overall success
- We are committed to providing our employees with a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer a competitive salary and have a host of benefits including:
- Casual Dress
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Training
- Flexibility in working hours
- On-site parking
- Birthday Benefits
- Joy Committee
- Summer/Christmas Party(ies)
Not only that, it’s an exciting time of growth for Raspberry Blossom:
- Our plan is to keep achieving our mission and deliver more everyday moments of joy to more customers in more touch points both in the UK and globally
- We are looking to become an established brand not only in the greeting card and stationery world, but also in the home and giftware spaces through our licensing partners
- We are looking to grow the team and talent to match our ambition
- The administrative role will play a pivotal role in achieving these growth ambitions as they will be involved across a breadth of business operations
- Monday to Friday - Office Based - CV34
- 09:30 - 15:00 + Occasional Overtime
- Salary £18.5k pa
The position is available immediately and there is a four step application process:
Step One: Please email your CV and cover letter for review to email@example.com
Step Two: We will send through three questions to answer via email. We will then shortlist candidates to be put forward to the next step.
Step Three: A casual phone interview. We will then shortlist candidates further to be put forward to the next step
Step Four: In person interview at our office and warehouse space in Warwick, CV34
Who is Raspberry Blossom?
Quite an important question. We’re a wife and husband duo who will be celebrating 10 years of running Raspberry Blossom in 2024. Primarily we have a greeting card and stationery product offering and are proud to be stocked by over 400 outlets in the UK, including some well known retailers such as Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Waterstones and Oliver Bonas. Our products are also distributed globally including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland Europe, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore among others.
Our designs have picked up several awards over the years including three prestigious industry accolades including ‘Best Childrens Range’ (2023), ‘Best Cute Range’ (2022) and ‘Best Contemporary Trend Range’ (2020). We’re super proud of these. Even more so when there are over 500 greeting card publishers in the UK alone.
However our purpose and core focus for Raspberry Blossom is to ignite connections and spread positivity through innovative, accessible, and heartfelt products that bring smiles to the world. That’s what gets us up in the morning (that, and our two young kids!).